Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A nice day

After work I walked down to my favorite ice cream place, Washtenaw Dairy



and got a Milky Way cone.

Then I walked to the park, laid out a blanket and read my book while I ate my ice cream cone.


After that, I met up with my friend Sarah and went for a hike at my favorite wooded park, Bird Hills. We saw this crazy tree that looked like it was a birch tree and chocolate swirl.


Later we saw a fallen tree that had a snake tree wrapped all the way down it. It was very creepy but cool looking.


I'm loving this spring weather. It's so nice to be outside again!

4 comments:

The Leo said...

Holy Cow, I totally had the ice cream craze the other night and satisfied it with oreo swirl custard. It was possibly the best thing that ever happened to me.

Sarah said...

I love that you have ice cream on the brain so much that you called that cool twisted tree a "chocolate swirl"...excellent!! :)

Coral Springs personal injury lawyer said...

Happy to see someone is enjoying the spring weather. Ice cream and the woods not the most inviting winter items after all.

Katherine said...

Ooooh, I'm craving Washtenaw Dairy ice cream now!!! It looks SO delicious! These are great pictures. They really capture the fun afternoon. :) (I love that Agatha Christie made it into your Picture A Day!)